[Gpdd] Gpdd: (Rainbow Bridge) (Condolences)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 10:29:08 EDT 2010

Hello to all,
I send my condolences to the families of Wheeky and of Peaches, and I know I
am very late in this so I apologize...
Shortly after Rufie had gone to the bridge I felt such despair; what got me
out of it was strange; I was in a supermarket and they were playing a song
on the music system that they have by Stevie Wonder, called 'Overjoyed'.
I kind of listened since I like the song.  I heard the lyrics "...and though
you don't believe that they do, they do come true";  in here he is referring
to dreams..
I felt that it was something letting me know that even though I did not
believe, it was still going to happen anyway, regardless of what I thought,
and that is that I would meet up with Rufie at the bridge.
It was a relief.

May God bless you and keep you.
Ciao,
Ellen