[Gpdd] [Announcement] Happy Birthday to Puffy!

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 31 18:59:21 EDT 2010

Hi. Cocoa Puff asked me to let everyone know that April 1st is Puffy's first birthday.
Because Puffy loves to be the center of attention, Cocoa Puff (his roomate) thought that telling you all about Puffy's special day would be a good present...
that way he doesn't have to share his carrots with him!

Please join us in celebrating Puffy's first birthday this April Fools Day. We hope that this will be the first of many Happy Birthdays!

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Chakalaka, Baby DJ, Puffy, Cocoa Puff, Twinkie, and Ghirardelli with Dillon Forever in our Hearts