[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Texts from Friday to Onyx

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed May 5 13:47:50 EDT 2010

Friday's paws are feeling much better, as he has asked me to help him text his dear Onyx.  He does blush, though, when he asks me to type how sweet her pigsonality is and what a wonderful scent her hair has and how much fun he had with her at the birthday party.  He even did some of his pigtating (dictating) from inside his cozy, so I wouldn't see all the blushes.  Sometimes he gets so shy he just whisper wheeks, and Tumbleweed has to translate.  At least now that I'm helping him, I'm not always finding my phone under a pile of hay!

Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday