[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Happy Mother's Day

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon May 10 00:34:48 EDT 2010

Happy Mother's Day from OZ too :o)
I know our UK friends had there's a while ago........

I had my Dad up to lunch i cooked a Turkey roast with roast veggies and
we then had some cheeses, bread and bikkies YUM! and some left over
chokkies from the night before (we'd had friends over after we'd all
been to the football).
I'm hoping tonight for my eldest boy to come to dinner, just waiting to
hear from him.

I was spoilt with a beautiful tall vase from my three children with a
silk flower sitting in stones and water, the effect is stunning!
Allan gave me a small rose bush to replace one that had wilted in the
horrible heat we'd had and my precious girls gave me a little love heart
with MUM written on it, i have it hanging above their cage :o)

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx