[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: I have heard back from PETCO !!

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu May 13 21:05:18 EDT 2010

Hi all i thought i'd copy and paste the reply i had from
Petco........i'm glad to see they did actually take time to respond.
Let's hope they DO actually do something about this!!!

"Dear Glynis Robson,

Thank you for contacting PETCO regarding your concerns about Sun Pet,
Ltd.  I am responding to you on behalf of our CEO, Jim Myers.  Please
know that at PETCO, the health and well being of ALL animals is always
our top priority.

 Three weeks ago we learned of a Georgia Department of Agriculture
investigation of Sun Pet, a supplier to our company and other pet
retailers.

 We take these issues and concerns very seriously. We have been in
contact with Sun Pet and we are sending members of our PETCO animal care
team to thoroughly investigate the allegations and evaluate the
facility.

Sincerely,

Greg B.
Customer Relations Coordinator

At PETCO, Animals Always Come First... Our People Make it Happen!

PETCO values your insights, so please tell us how we are doing on our
customer service survey <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JKKNNSX> ."

----------------------------------Original
Message-----------------------------------

Dear James,

I am totally appalled by the barbaric practice by a supplier of small
animals to your Company.

How can you condone this?

I certainly hope that you yourselves will be responsible and look into
what is happening.

I'm sure that a large company like yours can have some impact and stop
this practice immediately!   These people have to be dealt with
immediately before anymore brutal deaths are committed.

Thankyou I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Glynis Robson

(owner of guinea pigs, border collie and budgerigar, lover of all
animals)