[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: I have heard back from PETCO !!

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri May 14 23:19:47 EDT 2010

Well, while this is a step it has nothing to do with Petco employees bashing
hamsters or throwing live animals into the freezer, so I think another
letter is called for, I would be happy to send one to this guy also to
support you.  lets all answer him. Pres Obama just gave a press conference
today about not putting up with brothers in sin pointing the finger of blame
at each other instead of doing something constructive(re gulf oil spill). So
lets call this guy on it  I'm with you  Sandy and Sammy