[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Ovarian cysts

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun May 16 23:53:59 EDT 2010

You are generous Ann, but I honestly think your answer is better, besides,
the number of people who have access to a surgeon good enough to spay a
guinea pig, i.e. 100 or more successful surgeries with a fail rate of 1% or
less is pretty rare.  I was just remembering my baby Jetma, she was a small
black Abby and suffered for years with this horrible thirst that just burned
her up. I even put her cage next to my bed and she would wheek me awake if
she was thirsty. And then she would act all lovey until I produced the water
and wet lettuce after which she wouldn't give me the time of day. In other
words, her disease completely ruled her life for several years, she wasn't
my Jet, she was a thirst burning little beastie and I just loved her so and
had no way to fix her then.  Now there are some treatments, and spaying is
dangerous.
love Sandy and Sammy