[Gpdd] [CARE] Food

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue May 18 19:54:45 EDT 2010

I buy the Oxbow Guinea Pig Pellets, i had these for Duke (finally able
to buy them about late 2007) and now use them for Velvet and Onyx, they
cost me about $30.00 OZ dollars, i divide the bag up into smaller
resealable bags and this keeps them fresh till the end of the last
packet!
These are the best pellets on the market in OZ that i can find so
far.........i have looked at a few others but there's always too much
sugar etc.. in them.  The pellets i originally bought the boys had
molasses in it............. i learnt that was bad for them.
I also find that if you have a piggie that is not well these can mush
down nicely and can be spoon fed or liquidised more to use in a syringe.

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx