[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Dunya

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat May 22 07:07:10 EDT 2010

Mieke,

I have borrowed a laptop for the weekend to catch up on my GPDD and was so shocked to read that your dear little Dunya has left for the Rainbow Bridge.

She was a wonderful piggy and I know how much you and your boyfriend will miss her. The GPDD has lost another famous member.

I remember the lovely video of her running laps around your Christmas tree.

I am sending my deepest sympathy on your sad loss and hope that Woopy and Chico will come to terms with being just a pair for now.

Sending you lots of hugs with our most sincere condolences.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.