[Gpdd] CARE: Kleenmama's Hay

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Sat May 22 13:39:36 EDT 2010

Oh, yes, Joanie, that is definitely the preferred hay at my house, too.
It's the first one the buns and pigs run after.  I've used the 2nd cut  and
the 3rd cut.  Mine aren't wild about the bluegrass, though, so now i  just
stick to the timothy.  On the east coast, I also pay more for shipping  than
the cost of the hay.  Way more. :-)

Judi

Puff loves her Oxbow hay, but she'd never tried to climb out of her cage
after?hay until I gave her a handful of the Kleenmama stuff. It even smells
like  grass, and the texture's just soft enough?for the discriminating
palate, yet  firm enough to hold together. Best of all, the bag wasn't a quarter
full of  useless crushed grass powder and other forms of dust. It's funny
that the  shipping was MORE than the product, but there's less waste, and it's
comparable  to the Oxbow price wise--at least here in California. Puff
recommends it highly  and sends her thanks to the human who brought it to her
slave's attention. She  can't remember who, though.
?
Joanie