[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Dunya ;'(

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Sun May 23 17:20:43 EDT 2010

Dear Mieke

I am so sorry to hear that Dunya has passed over the bridge. I have been trying to keep up with the digests, but have not been posting much myself. I always make sure to have a read when there are messages from you as I remember you and the Winky girls being Tea and Biscuits first secret Santa piggies. I know I was nearly beside myself when Tea went, and you were really kind to me then - I doubt any words will help, but I hope I can return the gesture.

 Its good to know that your girls and my Tea are all together, safe happy and well and probably having a good munch on something nice.

 Sorry that this message has not been sent sooner, and I hope you are doing ok.

 Take care,

Claire and Biscuit xx