[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Grace and ? and ?

ME me at buddies.org
Sun May 23 23:16:59 EDT 2010

Sandy, she was a special little piggie ... and there were lots of good times ... it's strange, though ... I haven't cried over her yet ... I cried while she was sick and I thought I was going to lose her ... but not since I found her yesterday morning.

Carole, yes, last year Liberty got sick in the Fall and I tended to her, hand feeding her for a few months before she passed away from an enlarged heart.  A week later, Grace had a bladder stone which the vet decided must have been a remnant from the one he removed the year before (not a new one) since it was lodged in the same place as the old one.  Grace seemed to recover from that, but I think it tired her out.

Jaime, thanks for your thoughts

ME, thanks for your thoughts ... and, actually, today two little piggies have found their way into my heart ... I really wasn't planning it so soon, but I knew instantly they were coming home with me ... they haven't told me their names yet, but I'm sure they'll let me know.