[Gpdd] MISC- switching hay

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon May 24 03:37:52 EDT 2010

I find some piggies are more sensitive to food switches than others I didn't
hesitate with Sammy as he eats all kinds of Cole family veggies with no
discomfort. He was eating bad timmy hay (hand sorted by me) to really good
timmy hay so at least the hat was the same type.  I have had piggie who are
very sensitive to food changes and would get gas, so I was careful with
them. In general you know your piggy best but if he eats the same few foods
all the time I would intro a new one very carefully.  Best regards, Sandy
and Sammy