[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Grace

ME me at buddies.org
Mon May 24 04:23:22 EDT 2010

Thank you for your thoughts Glynis.  We had hoped she'd live alot longer after her surgery, but we kind of suspected it was the beginning of the end ... especially since she had been sleeping longer.  Hope, who I got at the same time as Grace, has also been sleeping longer ... but she's still hanging in there.  I'm keeping an eye on her since she and Grace were grand friends ... well, everyone wants to be friends with Hope and cuddle with her ... and Hope loves anyone who wants to cuddle and let her lean hard against them.