[Gpdd] Condolences: Dunya

dukejan1 at aol.com dukejan1 at aol.com
Tue May 25 19:59:41 EDT 2010

Mieke,
I was so very sorry to learn that Dunya crossed the Bridge.  I remember how thrilled my piggies were to receive their Secret Santa card from Dunya, Woopy, and Valentine Chico.

It just seems like yesterday when you first brought Dunya home.  The video of her running around the Christmas tree will go down as a GPDD classic moment.  She was a beautiful pig and was lucky to have such a great home with you and Erwin.

Our sympathy,
Janet, along with Isabel and Luke (remembering Lily at the Bridge)