[Gpdd] GPDD (Care) (Hay)

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed May 26 03:55:49 EDT 2010

My Kleenmama hay shipping charges were just a little less than the charge
for the hay. I am in Oregon and it shipped from Washington. For Ellen who is
in Hawaii her shipping would be more as would some Midwesterners or
easterners. So My 15 lbs if hay totaled just under $28, and there is no
waste in it. What a relief from Kaytee which has gotten worse and worse.
Ellen, I'm with you, lets write some letters. No one would even try to fed
that junk to horses. Its degenerated to sticks with no flexibility. Hurrah
for KleenMamas. Sandy and happy Sammy