[Gpdd] Health: Surprise!

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 26 10:16:12 EDT 2010

Dear Dee and Joe,
Congratulations to Zoe!!  There is nothing better than surprise baby piggies! We took in a piggie that came from a bad breeder, she was to be used for snake bate. Her little body was soo small and her ears all bitten off. I called her "Mousy" as her nick name as she never made a sound and was soo small. Her given name here is Amelia. She surprised us also with babies! She had two fine little boys. So enjoy the Miracle of surprises!  We look forward to hearing all about her process and all about the new babies when they arrive.

Jean (misfits)
Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened.