[Gpdd] MISC Condolences

becassell1 at peoplepc.com becassell1 at peoplepc.com
Wed May 26 12:09:37 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I haven't had much time to post and just barely got to read.   I did see
that two piggies have passed on....Mieke and ME, I am so sorry for your
loss.

I loved the video of Dunya running circles around the tree and then into
her cage.  I also read her bio and the mean woman who had her before you
was crazy not to think she wasn't pretty.  But it was a good thing she
didn't since she bred her before she was even a year old.  If she'd had the
markings on her face there's no telling how many litters she'd been made to
have.  You rescued her from a bad life and gave her a good one.

And ME, I'm very sorry about the passing of  Grace.

Benita