[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Grace: January 15, 2004 - May 22, 2010

ME me at buddies.org
Thu May 27 00:17:18 EDT 2010

Benita, thank you for the thoughts.

Pat, I'm sure you could give that Peruvian a wonderful home.  My Liberty was a Peruvian ... and she got hair cuts, too.  She wasn't as easy as Grace was, but if I cut the hair on her back end first, it seemed to work better.  Grace would just sit and let me do whatever I wanted to do.

Joanie, I don't know if Grace was ever pretty after her hair cuts ... most of the time she looked kind of funny for a week or two until her hair started looking natural ... but it kept hay from getting too tangled in her hair and her back end dry (a problem especially when she had a couple UTIs), so it served its purpose.