[Gpdd] MISC Mieke's new piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat May 29 06:50:18 EDT 2010

Oh Mieke, they are so gorgeous and it won't be long before they become the next generation of Winky Girls.

The adults in your photos look so much like my Roscoe and his late sister, Daisy, who was LAPS president. Neither of them has/had any white on them so the babes are different but we approve of one of them being named Daisy too. We had a Lily Piggyfriend, many years ago but she was black with a few brown patches.

We love flower names.

You can still mourn Dunya whilst getting ready for the new arrivals. With my herd I am doing this all the time but the piggies at the Bridge know that the love goes on wherever they are.

Welcome in advance little babes. You are going to have a wonderful home and become famous too.

Penny and the Piggyfriends