[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Fatima

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Nov 6 00:01:04 EDT 2010

Hanna, please accept our very belated condolences on the passing of Fatima.  We are so very sorry that she developed lumps in her stomach, one of which turned out to be a small tumor, and had to have surgery.  However, it was wonderful to read of her recovery, of all the work you did to make her recovery possible, and of how she had a new lease on life in the spring and lived happily until the summer.  It was so touching to hear of how she got to enjoy the park with her buddy, Mr47; what a happy piggie she must have been.  And then so sad to hear of her refusing her grass and of how you held her on her last evening until her breathing got so quiet you knew she was at the Bridge.  Certainly she understood that you had pulled her through a hard time and that you loved her very much.  Fatima was a very lucky girl, and we are sure that her trip to the Bridge, from the safety of your arms, was a safe one.  We are sorry she was only a week away from being seven, but her lifespan was a tribute to your excellent care.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan