[Gpdd] gpdd (Misc) (Rainbow Bridge / Fatima)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 01:36:17 EDT 2010

Dear Hanna, and all the Gpdd members,

I just had a chance to read through your post of Fatima, dated Oct. 7th I
believe (one month ago.)  I was really touched by your words, Hanna.  I know
you must have loved Fatima a lot, as well as all your other little furry
friends.  I am sure she loved you very much too. She was nearly seven, she
had a great long piggie life. and she is at the "bridge" and with her old
fellows as you put it, and she will be with you in heart as well as after
life.

Thank you for your care and love of the little piggies, and may God bless
you and keep you, and best of luck with everything, I really mean it.

In Hawai'i we say....*Aloha*
which means...three things...'hello', 'goodbye', and 'LOVE'.

~Ellen and the Precious Piggies