[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: More problems!

Admin gpdd-admin at gpdd.org
Thu Nov 11 20:59:02 EST 2010

All,

We apologize for all the problems we've been having. The server that
hosts the GPDD mailing list was trashed by a spammer sending to/from
another list on the same server. This causes the outgoing messages to
jam (think of trying to pour a gallon of water into a micro-funnel).
Despite being re-set, the spam continues, so the GPDD went down again.

In addition, a software upgrade on the system control panel caused yet
another crash.

We've communicated with the server host, and they have taken steps to
remedy the situation. All we can do is ask for your patience and
understanding; it will all work itself out sooner or later!

The GPDD Team