[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 11:43:33 EST 2010

I just wanted to say thank you to whomever suggested I get wooden houses for my girls.  I have four, three of whom live together and one of them is extremely destructive.  She was wrecking the huts I bought and since I need three at a time it became very pricey.  I ordered three wooden houses and she still chews a bit, but not as much.  I guess she doesn't like the wooden ones as well as the Snak Shaks or twig things I had been getting.  Again, thank you for suggesting the wooden houses.  They seem to like them and I'm sure they will last much longer than what I had been using and be much safer for the girls too.  When Gus and the others chewed up the twig things, they got razor sharp and I was so afraid they would put an eye out that I had to remove them immediately.  Only Peanut who lives on her own is not a chewer.  She has her Snak Shak for months at a time and never messes it up.  Love to all on the Digest.
Grace, Gus, Babe, Rusty, Peanut (with Oreo, Pork Chop and Sugar at the Bridge)