[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Frodo

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Nov 16 16:13:52 EST 2010

Laura,

I am so sorry to read that Sir Frodo the Vacant has left for the Rainbow Bridge. Your home must seem empty now without any piggies and I hope that you will feel able to offer some more piggies your love and care sometime soon.

You were so lucky to have his company for so many years and it must have been very hard for you to part with him, despite his frailty. I had a Frodo Piggyfriend, such a dear little fellow who loved everybody.

Thank you for sharing his story.

R.I.P. Frodo, reunited with your little friends at the Rainbow Bridge.

With my deepest sympathy,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.