[Gpdd] Gpdd: (Rainbow Bridge) (Frodo the Vacant)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 06:33:31 EST 2010

So sorry to hear of your loss of frodo, Laura and family!
I just got caught up a bit on Gpdd. i am sorry to hear of your loss. You
were an excellent piggie mommie. Let us hope you can be again a piggie
mommie for others. Our hearts go out to you.  Frodo the Vacant, brave and
strong. Run free with all your friends there. We all love you and all of you
there at the bridge and will be in touch always.
Love and peace, Ellen (leilitaofthekindhearted) and precious piggies, bun
and chin