[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Wedding Update!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 06:49:43 EST 2010

Oh my, is it already in a wheek?
Slave, can you book us a spot on the pigair, we think the black pearl will
take too long,
as we've been told Australia is on the other side of the world from where we
are!
Like if we'd dig a hole right through the middle of the earth we'd end up in
Australia (or actually new Zealand)
but we're no digger, and isn't the middle of the earth supposed to be really
hot?

Anyways, Woopy would love to come and be Spooky's date again!
She says she will bring him, and all other piggies who want to try a bouquet
of endive, as spooky says he don't have it where he lives.
She's taking the yellow ribbon, hoping Velvet wants to borrow it for the
wedding...

Chico will be coming and keep an eye on little Lily and Daisy.
He will have to pay some attention to Lily, as she adores him, and wants to
go with him.
But he will have an extra pay free for any lovely lady who wants him for a
date...
He feels his relation with Lily is more a brother sister kind of relation.
Shhh, don't tell that to Lily though.

The little ones are super excited to come!
Daisy has collected all of her bravery and asked dutch piggie Jimmy (of the
gekke flappies) to go with her!
He said yes! Wow, a nice dark and longhaired piggy boar...

Any thing else we need to bring?
Slave would like to be there, but she has to work and host sewingclub...
talk about priorities...
But we think that she wouldn't fit in with all the piggies at pig air
anyways..

see you next wheek!!
Slave Mikey,
Guinygirlz Woopy, Lily and Daisy