[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Wedding Update

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Nov 19 07:18:26 EST 2010

Don't worry Onyx,

The Piggyfriends have their PigAir tickets booked and Slave's taxi is arranged to take us to the airport. We are so lucky to be visiting Oz again and can't wait for the big day.

We have been so worried that the GPDD would not be up and running as we would have been unable to tell Slave about our adventures but it seems ( paws crossed ) that all is well again.

We have not heard from Shipwreck Sam in ages and hope that his mommy, Sandy, will be able to join in the fun.

There may be newer members who do not know all about this long awaited event so perhaps you might like to post the link to the wedding venue again.

We cannot manage the required Piratespeak but we know that you will not mind us English piggies being ourselves although we do enjoy sailing on the Pearl.

The only one of us on meds is our elderly Barley, who takes Potter's Tabritis for his arthiritis. In case this is unavailable in Oz, he will bring sufficient tablets with him. He loves his meds and only requires that you crush half a tablet a day for him and mix it with a little water. He thanks you in advance.

We are all looking forward to seeing you again and meeting up with friends old and new.

Pandora, spokespig for the Piggyfriends.