[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Velvet and Beans' wedding

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Fri Nov 19 12:50:37 EST 2010

Hello Everyone and Everypig -

Shakira is very excited and is looking forward very much to helping Velvet get dressed on her big day.

Shakira  believes that brides should wear flower crowns, so she will make Velvet a wreath of fresh flowers (if Mummy Glynis will order some to be delivered to her house the morning of ;-)  Don't worry, we'll use edible flowers, in case Velvet needs a snack during the ceremony.  LOL

Would the PigAir reservation agent please schedule a pickup at O'Hare Airport and reserve Shakira a seat next to Gordon Boar?  Gordon, Shakira is a shy girl, but she eagerly awaits keeping company with you!

I will make sure she packs all her things, and send along some extra carrot and pineapple treats to share.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts