[Gpdd] Virtual; The Wedding

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 09:27:58 EST 2010

Miss Pooky, that sounds like an excellent idea if your slave could make Hector something with a bit of room for him to grow into, she only has a few days to do it, do you think she can?? We are sorry about the short notice but we have had puter problems here, hopefully all solved now.

Right Hector was 811g on Saturday at the moment he is gaining about 30g a week so the outfit would need to fit an 841g pig, most of that weight is in the butt area as far as I can tell.

Thanks again for volunteering your human Hector is popcorning with excitement now

Spooky