[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Princess Snowflake

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 10:11:46 EST 2010

Leah,

Please accept our sympathy for the loss of Princess Snowflake.  Poor Bertie must really miss his bossy but beloved sister.

Thank you for sharing the pigtures and stories about Princess.  She was a beauty, with spirit to spare.  It was nice of you to let Blaine say goodbye to her too.

We hope it comforts you to know that Princess Snowflake had the best life any piggy could ask for, with your loving attention.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts