[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 13:33:13 EST 2010

I hate to read that anyone has lost a piggie, but I was especially sorry to hear of the loss of Princess Snowflake.  She always had a special place in my heart.  I saved Leah's postings for each holiday and just yesterday I was looking at the Fourth of July one and smiling not knowing that the Princess was at the Bridge.  I will miss her adventures and think of her often along with my girls who are with her at the Bridge.  And to all of you other slaves who have lost dear friend, my sincere condolences.
Grace. Gus. Babe. Rusti and Peanut with Oreo, Pork Chop and Sugar at the Bridge