[Gpdd] FW: Princess Snowflake is gone... :(

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 11:01:20 EST 2010

From: mfug at live.co.uk
To: leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Subject: RE: Princess Snowflake is gone... :(
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:13:30 +0000

Dearest Leah and Bertie Pig, we were all shocked to hear that the Princess has crossed the rainbow bridge we didnt even realise she was ill.

When we had to help Fugly over the rainbow bridge someone very touchingly told us that we had shared so much of ourselves with the digest they felt they knew Fugly, we would like to same the same to you.

The Princess was a part of our lives we loved her pigture story websites, her wedding and just her, we will miss her enormously.

Leah we know exactly how you feel and can only tell you that as time goes by the heartache will fade and you will remember the good times without tears.

The Princess had 3 wonderful happy years with you and we know she couldnt have wished for better

Run free Princess Snowflake with friends old and new

Leah and Bertie Pig our thoughts are wish you at this incredibly sad time.

M, Spooky and Hector (and Fugly who is now welcoming Princess Snowflake)