[Gpdd] Bridge: Princess Snowflake is gone... :(

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Nov 23 14:20:00 EST 2010

Leah,

We are sending our most sincere condolences on the loss of Princess
Snowflake. We didn't know that she had been ill. She looked her usual happy
self in the Halloween photos, which we enjoyed very much as always.

She had three wonderful years with you and became a very famous piggy
indeed. I hope that all those memories will eventually outweigh the sorrow
that you must be feeling right now.

Bertie must be missing his dear friend too.

I am glad that Blaine could be with you for that sad time at the vets.

Sending love and hugs for you and Bertie.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.