[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Ginger Jellyroll

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Nov 23 14:44:25 EST 2010

Kathy, Millie, and Shaggy, please accept our condolences on the passing of Ginger Jellyroll.  We are so very sorry that you had to help her to the Bridge, but please know that you made the most selfless, loving decision you could for her; we know she has discovered her many cousins there and that she thanks you.  It was terrible to read that she was abandoned at a pet store late at night, but we are so glad your daughter brought her home, to know your excellent care.  How sweet to hear of her shiny red hair and smiling expression and of how she would place her furniture so she could travel through tunnels.  Please know that Ginger Jellyroll definitely knew how lucky she was and how much she was loved.  Yes, we can understand how empty the breakfast nook looks without hutches.  Perhaps when you are ready, you can give another piggie (or piggies) a home.  (P.S.  How sweet that Millie your bloodhound brought you a sympathy toy.  Animals are so smart and compassionate.)

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan