[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Princess Snowflake

cmartinez36 at comcast.net cmartinez36 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 21:11:50 EST 2010

Dear Leah and fellow digesters,

We were so very sorry to hear that Princess Snowflake has "left the building." Leah and her piggies have brightened our lives many times over the last several years. I know you will miss the special connection you had with her, Leah. And the Princess will be missed by all the gpdd community. Thank you for the tribute you wrote for her. She was truly a beautiful and memorable little spirit. I have her picture in my mind right now. Remy and I hope you find comfort in little Bertie, your friends, and Princess Snowflake's memory. Leah you are a special person. We are so sorry for your loss. Graze well, little Princess.

With love,

Carla and Remy