[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- foster piggies

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 23 22:42:51 EST 2010

I just wanted to annouce that we have a new family of fosters that we picked up Sunday. It is a mommy Abyssinian & 4 babies. They are a week old today. They were born at the shelter. They will be with us at least 2 more weeks until they are ready to be seperated from their mom. They are tiny & all look like they are having permanately bad hair days! Mom is sweet & surprisingly friendly for not having much human contact. I don't think she is very old. Pics & names soon to follow!
~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames