[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Link to Wedding Reception

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Nov 23 23:31:06 EST 2010

Whee thought you might all like a reminder of where the Wedding is to be
held, specially for our new members and anyone that maybe missed the
original (thankyou Penny for the suggestion xxxx)

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~dthsoc/wheelwright.html

Then remember whee are then going to sail around the Port Phillip Bay on
the Black Pearl.

Whee look forward to meeting our friends new and old again really soon
(hold on whee have to do a popcorn to celebrate...........boing boing
boing)

Whee also want to respect our friends who've gone to the bridge in the
past year, if everyone would like to bring a little flower that whee can
perhaps throw into the water and watch it peacefully float

Have fun on your flights

wheeeky loves
Velvet and Beans (bridespig and pigsgroom to be) xxxxxx