[Gpdd] VIRTUAL The wedding in Oz.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Nov 25 09:44:24 EST 2010

I took the Piggyfriends to the airport this morning. We have a forecast here for heavy snow so I thought that it would be better for them to be on their way before the snow closes either the road or the runway.

They wanted to take flowers from the garden for the wedding and for a remembrance for lost piggies but everything was frozen so they decided, as it is such a long flight to Oz, that they would like to make a stopover in Singapore, where they could have a nap or three and gather flowers for the occasion.

I am relying on Pandora as spokespig for the gang to keep us all updated on their travels.

I looked out for Spooky, Hector and the Surrey Squeakers at the airport but I did not see them. The concourse was very crowded with people and piggies escaping the wintry weather and there was a lot of building work going on but they could be taking a later flight.

I helped carry their baggage to the PigAir check in, where the desk clerk piggy greeted them and took their suitcases. They waved goodbye and set off for the departure lounge.

They are certainly racking up the air miles. I wish that I were going to Oz as it is so very cold here. At least I will not be struggling to cut fresh grass for the herd whilst they are away.

Penny, on behalf of the Piggyfriends.