[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Secret Santa Holiday Exchange - Weekend Reminder

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Sat Nov 27 18:43:04 EST 2010

Hello People and Piggies,

Just a weekend reminder for the secret santa exchange! I've spoken with Alicia and she has given the OK for the holiday exchange. She did a fantastic job in the past so please bare with me! :)

If you and your piggies would be interested, please send me the following information by next Wednesday, December 1st, to jocelynm at umich.edu . Sorry, I know this isn't a lot of time, but this gives a little more time to get the packages out.

Slave name:
Slave mailing address:
Piggie(s) Names:
Slaves' email address:

Because of the short notice, matches will not be made overseas in order for packages to make it in time for the holidays. We do have piggies from the US, Europe, and one Aussie piggy group so far!  If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to drop me a message.

Jocelyn, Flashbang Fatbottom, Edgeworth, and Benito