[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: wedding

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Nov 28 09:33:43 EST 2010

Dear Mom,

Ethan and I miss you very much, but we are so thrilled to be here at
Velvet and Beans' wedding, and, of course, my dreams have come true
since I am seeing my lovely Onyx in pigson!  She is more beautiful than
ever.

I hope you didn't mind that I borrowed some roses from our rosebush to
add to the decorations.  Ethan wondered if roses were edible, but I
explained to him how they sort of look like hearts, and he understood.
He did, however, wear a rose petal as a little hat for a while.  I
promise that I did not let him have any of the carrot wine on PigAir ...

Speaking of PigAir, they know how to do a flight right!  They provided
all kinds of cozies, tunnels, boxes, wooden huts, etc., for us to play
in and around -- and our in-flight movie was "Carrot Wars"!  The time
passed so quickly I hardly knew we'd gone halfway around the world.

Looking forward to gazing into Onyx's eyes some more <sigh> and also to
reading further reports about the wedding.  Velvet and Beans are a great
couple!

Love,
Friday (and Ethan)