[Gpdd] {Health} Bunny Advice Needed

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Nov 28 12:14:02 EST 2010

Selena, we're sorry to hear that your brother's girlfriend has a bunny with runny eyes.  We had a bunny, E.B. White, for many years, and I don't think we ever saw him with watery eyes.  I do think the bunny should probably see a vet -- perhaps he has a cold, etc., and might need a course of antibiotics.  In addition, a site such as Etherbun might be able to give your brother's girlfriend more help, and we hope others here will have some advice and suggestions.  Best wishes to the bunny.  Please do let us know how he (or she) is doing.

Cindy, Friday, and Ethan