[Gpdd] GPDD (Misc) (Piggies and Doggies)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 02:49:40 EST 2010

Hi Penny,

I am sorry you no longer have Sophie your dog.
Also to Kathryn about Ginger, I just felt like sharing this, I had a Ginger
piggie too, her nick was 'Gin Gin', and I find myself having dreams of her
lately that feels like she is still around. I also had a dog named Sophie
when I was a little kid, and my friend, Mike, just lost a Great Dane named
Sophie. Great names! funny how its a coincidence that we share them...
Back to Gin Gin: she was a talker, she was a calico with brown and white on
her body and the only place she had black fur, was on her face, and she had
a white crest and sweet black little eyes. I thought she was just adorable;
and I grieved terribly when I had to put her down.
I am just glad that I am more settled in my life now which makes for a
stabler lives for my piggies.

Love and Peace,
Ellen and the precious Precious Piggies, bun and chin