[Gpdd] GPDD: (Misc) (No Longer a Slave to LAUNDRY!)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 07:02:40 EST 2010

Hi Everybody,
I am obsessed with guinea pig laundry and it has gotten really out of hand.
It sounds crazy, and I am ---a little. Anyway, something finally clicked and
I don't know why it took so long.

I kept thinking what Penny said about using only newspapers and hay for the
piggie bedding. I kept thinking about that. Thank you Penny because I have
started to try that. Yes, Ilike them to have a little towel too, to lie on.
Or fleece. Or an old T-shirt. But it gets way outta control!! I am starting
to see that I created this.  A little fleece is ok and don't wash it with
fabric softener, nor those little dryer sheets, or the moisture will stay on
the top.  Use white vinegar to get out the odor.
I have seriously decided to give Penny's advice a try. Thank you Penny you
rock!!!