[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Wedding update

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 12:18:41 EST 2010

Hello Everyone and Everypiggy -

Shakira has emailed me that her trip on PigAir was fun and exciting.  She enjoyed meeting everypiggy and sharing treats.

She was especially happy to have found Gordon, and said that he is a very handsome and courteous gentleboar and is showing her a great time.

She hopes Gordon won't be too (oh, I can't help it, sorry) "boared" while she and the other sows fuss over Velvet and prepare her for the big day.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts