[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Orinoco

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Nov 30 14:15:05 EST 2010

Stefanie,

I am so sorry that Orinoco has left for the Rainbow Bridge. I wonder if she was the last of Peter's piggies to make the journey and how old she really was.

Like you, I never have favourites amongst my herd of Piggyfriends but, even so, some of them are "especially special" and Orinoco certainly was one of these.

I hope that Noodle will not be lost without her mum but maybe, as part of the Squeaker herd, she is surrounded by friends and will not be lonely.

I hope that you will leave Orinoco's pigture on the Squeakers' website as a last link to Peter, who will always be sadly missed.

R.I.P. Orinoco - gone to meet up with Peter again, along with all the piggies for whom he cared together wth many Squeakers past.

Sincerest condolences to you and the Squeakers.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.