[Gpdd] Virtual; the wedding

M mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 16:43:45 EST 2010

Hey Mummy, sorry its taken so long to write we have been having so much fun.

Its nice and warm here in Oz not like cold old UK we hear there may be problems with the airports shutting so to save you any worries we have decided to stay on for a bit, Granny Glynis has promised she doesnt mind.

I have been busy with Friday organising games for everypig we have been trying to tire the minipigs out but they have so much energy we need a sleep after the games.

Florence Piggyfriend is a brilliant minipig sitter so patient with them and Hector really likes her, mind you I suspect Hector and Lily are planning something those two are just too adventurous by half.

Ohh and the girly details the wedding was lovely lots of tears of happiness the bride was beautiful and the groom very handsome.

I am sure Velvet will tell you all about the ceremony soon, you know what us boys are like hopeless at that sort of thing.

Love Spooky

PS we have tried convincing Charles Misfit to come home with us but he is happy where he is, probably a good thing coz I think a Fugly lookalike would really confuse Daddy, he's not very good with names to start with.