[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Wedding Service

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Nov 30 19:14:48 EST 2010

Oh WOW did Velvet look so pretty!
Her quiff was amazing i'm not sure who managed to tame her long hair but
it was simply stunning! Velvet also wore a very intricate flower wreath
in her hair that Shakira made and then the girls gently twirled the
yellow ribbon from Woopy into the wreath.  Ariel and Agatha looked so
cute as the flower girls, they skipped ahead of Velvet scattering rose
petals on the ground.

Beans was very very dashing and his groomspig Chips looked fantastic
too!  I must say tho that Beans did look a little nervous too as did
Velvet, they kept looking at each other and smiling all the way thru the
service.

The service wasn't very long as it was quite warm and a threat of a
thunderstorm!  They stood in front of the Wheelwright's Shop on the lawn
with everypig surrounding them.  In the background was a large marquee
with a dance floor and lots of tables ladden with really really yummy
(droooool) veggies from all over the world.  There was a HUGE cheer once
they were married and everyone then moved over to the marquee.

Whee all had a minutes silence to remember our dearest slaves Peter,
Debbie, Kirsten, Joseph and Algie (Beverly), and our beautiful piggie
friends who've all gone to the Bridge, whee will never forget you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Charles was dancing with the Surrey Squeakers, he was trying to help
them all feel better cause Orinico had passed away :o(   And Sweetie was
consolling Bertie Pig cause he was also very sad at loosing his dear
sister Princess Snowflake  :o(

Beans had organised the food and refreshments.  There were California
sparkling wines, ales, port, stout, beers, Whiskey, JD's bourbon,
Captain Jack spiced Rum, Vermouth (to make the Rob Roy's) for the boars
and for the girls there was soda, V8 juice, apple juice, carrot wine
(it's ok not for the little ones!), cranberry juice, DeBortolli wine
both red and white, suntea and lots of pitchers of water.

I will write some more soon, i'm off now to look at the pigtures that
Barley took, even tho he has to take special tablets for his arthritis
he was moving around everyone taking loads of pigtures.  The group photo
was real fun trying to get some certain little boys and girls, who whee
will not name at this stage!! to keep still, then everyone yelled out
AHOY and Barley pushed the remote button on his camera lead and FLASH
the pigture was taken.

bye for now
Onyx xxxx