[Gpdd] MISC- foster piggies

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 30 20:17:53 EST 2010

Well this is the first chance I've had to update about my foster family. 5 extra piggies keep ya kinda busy! They are doing so well! I call them the "hungry, hungry hoard" cause all they do is eat constantly! They are 2 weeks old today. They have more then doubled in size since we brought them home.Mom is doing great & babies are all healthy & absolutely wild! We named them. The Mom's name is "Cas" & the babies are "Spicy, Brownie, Nutmeg & Pumpkin". I know for sure that Spicy is a boy. I think Brownie, Nutmeg are boys too & Pumpkin is a girl, but I'll have to check them all again to be sure. They should be separated next week at 3 weeks right? I don't want anymore accidents! Baby piggies are awesome, but it will be hard enough finding homes for everyone as it is. If I remember right, they can get pregnant at 3 weeks correct? I haven't got many pics because my stupid camera broke. =( I will post what I got on my Photobucket site, but I am so bummed I didn't get more pics. They are a handful, but very fun & Cas is a very sweet, gentle piggie. I hope she doesn't have trouble finding a home just because she's a little older. Well, I have more piggie duties to do! Hope to get the pics posted soon. Hugs...
~Jaime & Mimi~ (and the crazy hoard!)
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames