[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Harmony

ME me at buddies.org
Fri Oct 1 01:36:58 EDT 2010

Jean and M, thanks for your thoughts ... I do realize I probably treated Harmony the way she preferred ... and I'd do it again the same way if I had another chance.  Still, a part of me wishes I could have turned her into a cuddlepig ... but I know that was highly unlikely, even if I did try to force it.  She was a great pig in her own way ... always active ... always opinionated ... very resilient.

Providence has had a very bad two days, but I'm having a feeling she started a little turnaround tonight.  We'll see.  I think the UTI is pretty much gone, but she's feeling lethargic.  She seemed a bit more alert tonight.  I'm hand feeding her canned pumpkin to try to get some easily digestible stuff in her.  I think this is a result of her vet visit on Tuesday ... she takes a few days to recover from the stress of going there (she also was put under anesthesia).